Ski holidays in South Tyrol: Winter magic in the mountains
In the winter wonderland fairy tales come true
When winter pays its visit to the Alpe di Siusi, then on the farm Örtlhof you will live right in the heart of a winter sports paradise! One of the most family-friendly ski resorts is waiting for you with heaps of fun. Here are the facts:
- The ski area Alpe di Siusi offers over 60 km of slopes – from beginner hills up to black monster slopes!
- Ideal for families, ski lovers and snow enthusiasts.
- Part of the Dolomiti Superski – a ski carousel with 1,200 km of slopes!
- Ski fun park for kids – endless fun!!!
- Attention snowboarders and freestylers! Large half pipe and crazy slopes!
- Cross-country deluxe! Endless trails in a brilliant landscape setting.
- Ski tours that meet all your requirements. Mega-tip: a ski tour to the Sassopiatto.
- Winter hikes and snowshoeing through the winter wonderland.
- Family fun on toboggans: 7 natural toboggan runs between 1 km and 3.5 km – the perfect choice for everyone!
- Ice skating on the Lake of Fiè – plenty of room for cruising …
- Contemplative romance: Christmas fairs and magic advent in the small towns and villages in South Tyrol
Oh yes … at back home in the apartments on the farm Örtlhof you may relax and read a good book in peace and quiet – that is, of course, another possibility!