Summer in the mountains
Hiking means learning. Peter Sirius
A summer holiday on our farm Örtlhof is great not only for relaxation! Sport enthusiasts will find everything their hearts desire. There are some great ways to explore the alpine landscape around the farm Örtlhof.
The hiking paradise Alpe di Siusi is crisscrossed by a dense network of trails that will easily meet all requirements. Directly in front of the farm Örtlhof there are beautiful hiking trails:
- San Osvaldo or Siusi – two typical South Tyrolean alpine villages
- Nordic walking trail to San Costantino
- Walking path to the Lake of Fiè – especially for water lovers a perfect destination!
Many other great outdoor sports are available at the Alpe di Siusi!
- Climbers can enjoy fantastic vie ferrate! For example, the via ferrata “Oskar Schuster” at Sassopiatto.
- Mountain bikers and cyclists will find everything – from challenging trails to leisurely valley routes.
- On horseback across the country – a riding stable is located right next to the farm Örtlhof.
- Water fun at the Lake of Fiè or by the pool in Telves close to Castelrotto.